Your wedding day is almost here and you have all the arrangements finalized. You have your marriage license, your ceremony site and reception site arrangements all taken care of. You’ve checked with your wedding planner and all the vendors are good to go. You know the décor and catering will be wonderful. You’ve even delivered all the welcome bags to all your out-of-town guests.
The one thing a lot of brides from out of town do NOT think about though is who will be touching up their wedding gown so that the bride looks her very best.
Exquisite Events by Elyn ensures that your wedding gown is pressed, hung and displayed like it should be. This is your special day and you’ve ordered a special gown for the occasion. Why wouldn’t you treat the dress as the most important component of the day? You wouldn’t put your rings in a bag in a closet, would you? Your wedding gown should be handled with the same loving care. You’ll only wear it once and it will be spotlighted in every photograph of you on the day. Let us help you achieve a stress-free day by taking care of your attire for the day.
GOWN PRESSING SERVICE
- Gown Pressing starts at $125 and up - Priced on the type of dress (lots of pleats, appliqués, taffeta, etc. costs more).
- Veils $25 and up - Fingertip length veils - included in the dress pressing. (Cathedral veils - $50 and up)
- Bridal Party Dresses $25 for tea length and $50-$75 for gowns.
- Flowergirl Dresses $25 for up to age 8 and thereafter cost the same as adult dresses.
We do NOT press tuxedos or suits. Men's Formal Shirts can be pressed for $12 each.
GOWN CLEANING & PRESERVATION SERVICES
- Wedding Gown Cleaning and Preservation made simple.
- We pick up, prepare your gown and ship it off for you. Gown is carefully dry cleaned and pressed and shipped directly to your door in a beautifully encased window box $179.95
- Celebrity Line Upgrade features Museum quality preservation including a silver preservation chest, unbleached muslin, hand pressing for $229.95
- There is no travel fee within the Historic Charleston area. There is a $50 travel fee to go out to Seabrook or Kiawah Island plus the gate fee.
For more information on our pressing services, please contact our representatives at our sister company –
A Charleston Event on 843-494-9501 or email us at info@ACharlestonEvent.com