Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Christy's latest update

At my dress fitting I was blessed to have Della from Lella Foster Designs come meet me to discuss designing custom earrings to go with my dress. It was a lot of fun going through the process of picking out the actual jewels and length that the earrings were going to be. Opinions were not hard to find as I had my mother, sister, mother in law and Elyn there to help! Once we finalized what we, I mean I wanted:), the end product was everything I was hoping for. Della does a great job to go out of the way to make sure you get what you want. I would recommend her to any of our brides! Having a custom piece of jewelry is something that will always be special and now can be passed from generation to generation.
Lella Foster Designs
www.lellafoster.com
843.532.8737
della@lellafoster.com

Happy Planning! ~Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment