Friday, July 23, 2010

ETSY does it again

I'll admit it. I'm obsessed with sites like Etsy. It all started with one of my brides and it was downhill from there. I would say the majority of our brides order one or more thing off of Etsy because of the sheer ease of surfing the site and the unique gift and personal items available to them. Pricing is great and shipping is fast.


Description
This glass vase is covered with real white birch bark. It is 6" tall and 3.5" in diameter. I wood burn a heart on the front with your initials, or your names if they are short (5 letters or less). I can also put a cupid's arrow through the heart and or the date of your wedding. This makes a wonderful wedding gift or centerpiece for your special day. This listing is for 1 vase, but I can make as many as you need, just ask and I can give you an estimate on shipping multiples. Flowers not included. Thanks!!!

Include in the "message to seller" what you want engraved and if you want a cupid's arrow.

My bark is harvested from dead trees only. No live tree is ever used in my work. They all come from the beautiful woods of New Hampshire.

Each vase does come out unique as the bark varies from tree to tree. Some may have natural moss on it, others may have woodpecker's holes, some bark is heavy in matrix while other is snowy white.

To compliment the theme, these adorable little ring bearer and flower girl accessories make the perfect accessory to rustic themed weddings. Or perhaps a keepsake ring box to present the rings?

One thing is for sure, Etsy is no stranger to different wedding ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment