Sunday, May 31, 2009

Congratulations and Good Luck Annalise

Most of you already are very familiar with my daughter Annalise, who has been a regular face at A Charleston Event & Bridal Library since the beginning. It is with special pride that I would like to announce that Annalise has been formally accepted into the PhD Neuro Psychology program at Wayne State in Michigan.
While we are all truly sad she will be leaving us (and I am particularly sad that my dear daughter won't be as close to us physically), I'm sure you'll all join in our happiness by wishing her much success and good luck on her new journey! She embarks on a long educational path, but as a great achiever, she will come back a flying success fulfilling all her dreams! Your father and I are so proud of you my Dolling and love you dearly!!! XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment